Are you wondering what business smartphone are excellent, then look no further. In this page, we run down various kinds of business smartphone.
Don’t be surprised that business smartphone have strong appliance and high cost performance, which make sure that you can get the favorite smart phone. So, just do and find the perfect one.
Top Business Smartphone
Espoo, Finland – Nokia today announced the latest addition to its Eseries range, the Nokia E63, designed for people who need to manage their business and personal lives equally well.
- “GMAIL: Nokia’s combined email/message application works better than Google’s own separate Gmail application.” – Jim Francis
- “It is very easy to use and I love the full keyboard.” – K. WYLEZIK
- “Anyone interested in buying this phone I have nothing to say, but just go right ahead.” – Shirlon Jno Baptiste
Please note that international versions of cell phones are models developed for other countries that are compatible with US networks, but not all features may be supported.
- “Really awesome phone. way better than wasting money on apple iphone.” – Esraa
- “Size The phone fits easily in all my pants pockets (jeans and dress).” – D. C. Eaton
- “It’s easy with the S-Pen.” – KSBAY
The Motorola A1200 Linux PDA-phone features a touch screen as an input device and is capable of recognizing normal English or Chinese handwriting. With a 2.
- “I was so skeptical to spend so much money on a cell phone.” – J. Hodak
- “What could we do with short battery life?” – H. Nguyen
- “The hand writing recognition is very accurate and you can adjust the speed at which handwriting locks in a character.” – Mr. Ryan R. Lawrence
Nokia E51 Black.
- “Skype works through Fring, with a native Skype client in the works.” – M. Mueller
- “All in all i have to say this is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made i’d definitely buy this phone again!!” – Oscar Zamora-Romero
- “I like the layout of the main screen, the feel of the keypad, and well laid out controls.” – A. Madhavan
Extremely Easy to use cell phone with Big Buttons, Amplified Sound, and Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) Unlocked GSM device, can be used with AT&T or T-Mobile phone plans (any GSM sim card will work with it.
- “Highly recommend this phone it is uncomplicated and that is what he needed.” – Dorothy L. Reynolds
- “Not only can he see the large buttons, he can see the display enough to text.” – mamamia
- “These guys are tops…I seen it all…and I have say that you can find guys like these.” – DAVID HALCROW
The TyTN is the first Pocket PC phone HTC has shipped under its own brand. The focus of this combination PDA and 3G mobile phone is on worldwide connectivity, via Tri-Band UMTS, Quad-Band EDGE, Bluetooth, and WiFi.
- “It has really great features and suits me very we’ll.” – schamaine
- “Don’t bother to buy at this store, you will regret it as I did.” – E. Martinez
- “I’ve added third-party software that I’ve run on my HP Pocket PC without issue but this phone hasn’t handled it as well.” – Danielle Barkhouse
The Nokia E52 is a business smartphone that claims eight hours of talk time and 23 days of standby time. The handset has a 2.4-inch display with automatic landscape support, a 3.
- “It is sleek and stylish, especially for a smart phone.” – T. Williams
- “I’m a strong lover of the Nokia E5x series and have owned the E50, E51, and E52 (there is a good reason why I’ve stuck with this series).” – R. Chen
- “Camera is in mid-high quality that lack of auto-focus.” – CPAJack
The HTC S710 smartphone is the most compact smartphone with semi auto-sliding full keyboard. It redefines the smartphone with its attractive and sleek design – yet it’s much more than just a phone! The S710 is a multi-functional device and is the first smartphone to use the new Windows Mobile® 6.
- “Basically, this is a truely great phone and I am extremely happy with it thus far.” – Varune D. Maharaj
- “The keys on the keyboard are small but nicely spaced and give good tactile response.” – P. Pauer
- “Every day it went off at the same time no matter how many times I deleted the alarm!” – D. nichols
Nokia today bolstered its Nokia Eseries portfolio of business devices with the introduction of the new Nokia E51 device. The slim and elegant Nokia E51 adds greater simplicity, faster access and tighter integration to key applications, while maintaining the smartphone capabilities and stylish design that customers have come to expect in a Nokia Eseries device.
- “Over all a great phone and I’ve been extremely happy with it!” – Becca
- “Just got one for my wife, so far I love this phone, the screen is crisp, bright, and a good size for a phone (look elsewhere if you want a pda obviously).” – Drewbacca the Bookiee
- “Saved me on a recent trip to Japan where my other phone (Nokia E71) did not work.” – Eggs
This flagship business phone combines Nokia’s unique flip-keyboard design from the 6800 series with the S60 smartphone platform. The extensive feature list includes an ultra-high-resolution display, 2 megapixel camera, and a miniSD memory card slot, speakerphone, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
- “The screen has a good resolution and I have no problems reading webpages, ssh console, etc.” – Atle Veka
- “For me, this is the fastest text entry method – Good reception, similar to my old Sony Ericsson T28, and MUCH better than the Motorola v330 I tried.” – C. Howell
- “The built-in web browser is pretty good.” – W. T. Ulrich
Suggestions of the Best business smartphone
Do you have any business smartphone suggestions that you think business smartphone would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.